THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Suggestions for a overnight stay in Atlanta

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Suggestions for a overnight stay in Atlanta
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hotel better then others?
Close to the airport?
Any funny business with firearm laws in Georgia?
Thanks!

Dakota Traveler .458 WM

One of Us
Picture of adamhunter
posted Hide Post
Nothing really fancy down by the airport. Its not the best part of town. There is the Hyatt, Hilton and the hotel at the GA Convention Center. Tons of Holiday Inn Express types around there.
We have pretty good gun laws here. Not sure what you have in mind, but you wont have any problems with long guns at all. We honor carry permits and LEO's from other states. If you need anything else, send me a PM.

30+ years experience tells me that perfection hit at .264. Others are adequate but anything before or after is wishful thinking.

Posts: 854 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: 20 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
check with Safari Kid. He owns a couple strip joints in the area. With the economy some of the girls may offer a bed & breakfast option...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of safari-lawyer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Idaho Sharpshooter:
check with Safari Kid. He owns a couple strip joints in the area. With the economy some of the girls may offer a bed & breakfast option...

I guess it's better to solicit prostitution here rather than in Africa.

Buy American!

Will J. Parks, III

Posts: 2988 | Location: Alabama USA | Registered: 09 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I guess it's better to solicit prostitution here rather than in Africa.

For sure! Can you say "Full Body Condom"???

Posts: 20094 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
LOL!!!!

Dakota Traveler .458 WM