New
Find
Notify
Tools

Agents - Canada-Africa
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I am looking for a travel agent/consultant who is experienced in travel with firearms and ammo from Canada to South Africa and/or Mozambique, and/or Zimbabwe.

Please post or PM with contact info.

Thanks,

Hugh

Posts: 106 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: 27 January 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billrquimby
posted Hide Post
Contact Jerome and Halina at Canada North Outfitting (613) 256-4057. F: (613) 256-4512. cnonorth@istar.ca

They're nice people, and they book hunts on six continents. Jerome is an old African hand. Tell 'em I sent you.

Bill Quimby

Posts: 2633 | Location: tucson and greer arizona | Registered: 02 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Kathi Klimes at Wild Travel handled all the travel details for my trip last year. Gracy Travel, whom I contacted first as they were highly regarded here at AR, were uninterested in the job. Kathi did a terrific job, despite being peppered by mostly silly questions from me throughout the whole procedure.

She can be PM'd here...she posts as "Kathi". I highly recommend her.

John

Posts: 1028 | Location: Manitoba, Canada | Registered: 01 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'll 2nd Kathi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 834 | Location: Plover, Wi | Registered: 04 October 2009Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
All our travel arrangements from Canada and the US are arranged through Kathi.

I cannot recommend here highly enough.

She does an absolutely great job.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67041 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks very much for your help!

Hugh

Posts: 106 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: 27 January 2010Reply With Quote