THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    I want to personally thank Kathi Klimes.

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I want to personally thank Kathi Klimes.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Rub Line
posted
I used Kathi for the booking of my travel arrangements to Africa. She not only provided competetive pricing, she's on the ball when you have a problem.

We were on our way to the airport (madison, wi) when my phone rang, it was Kathi informing me that our flight was cancelled. Not a good way to start a safari but She called me. If I had booked my own flights, I would have been on my own to find another way to NYC. She promptly found us a new flight out of Milwaukee and changed our return flights as well. It was relatively painless.

Had I booked my own flight, I would not have found out about the cancellation until after I got to the airport, costing me a lot of time and headaches. I hate to think about what would have happend if I used another agent.

Kathi is awesome, I feel as though she's watching over me while I'm traveling. We also had a cancellation on the return trip, and she knew about it long before I got to the airport,as well.

If anyone is questioning wether or not to use Kathi, don't worry about anything. One thing that impressed me right away was she ALWAYS answers her phone, day, night, weekends.

Thanks Kathi!

-----------------------------------------------------

Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you yourself will be just like him. Proverbs 26-4

National Rifle Association Life Member

Posts: 1992 | Location: WI | Registered: 28 September 2007Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
That is great to hear.

Kathi has been orgenizing all the flights for our friends flying out of the US and Canada.

Dher has always been on top of all the problems that sometimes develop, and has solved them promptly.

Recopmmened without any reservations.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67117 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes; we love Kat, however, her husband is sort of a one way sucker!

Posts: 1138 | Location: St. Thomas, VI | Registered: 04 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Stealth
posted Hide Post
+1 on Kathi, she has been a God-send on both our trips to Africa. Easy to work with, competitive pricing, always on-call and ready to resolve the inevitable problems that come up. Recommended most highly!

"Personal is not the same as important", Corporal Carrot, Men at Arms

Posts: 144 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 04 June 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
+2 !!!

Posts: 20106 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
When I was leaving Namibia in '06 the flight attendant looked at my boarding pass and informed me my seat was in first class rather than in the "cattle class" section. Flew to Frankfort in a very comfy manner.

Turns out there was a change to my original itinerary no one was aware of. Kathi caught it and had me upgraded.
Didn't find out about it until later.

+11111111 Kathi Smiler

Posts: 1051 | Registered: 02 November 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JohnCrighton
posted Hide Post
Kathi assisted me on my first trip to Africa and she was a godsend, holding my hand and working things out when my first flight out of Orlando to Dulles got cancelled - I was in a panic and she talked me off the bell-tower, called my wife once I was in the air, and was a great help. I hope to use her again when me and the wife (hopefully!) go back in 2012.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorius triumphs, even though checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat. - Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 555 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: 09 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have had the pleasure of hunting Africa twice. The first time, on 11 days notice, Kathi got me taken care of. The last trip I was organized, sort of. She had five weeks notice.

The woman is a miracle worker as far as I can see.

Rich
DRSS

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of wesley timmerman
posted Hide Post
Kathi is top shelf all the way,anyone using her has made a good decision and is in good hands.I would not think of using anyone one else.
Wesley

Posts: 673 | Location: south carolina | Registered: 08 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Frostbit
posted Hide Post
I booked my own mileage ticket for my trip in September after one of the big names didn't show interest in booking a mileage trip and gave me wrong information.

Kathi held my hand through the process and refused compensation since I "did all the work".

She got compensated anyway. Big Grin

I would use her again in a heartbeat.

2015 His & Her Leopards with Derek Littleton of Luwire Safaris - http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/2971090112
2015 Trophy Bull Elephant with CMS http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/1651069012
DIY Brooks Range Sheep Hunt 2013 - http://forums.accuratereloadin...901038191#9901038191
Zambia June/July 2012 with Andrew Baldry - Royal Kafue http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7971064771
Zambia Sept 2010- Muchinga Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4211096141
Namibia Sept 2010 - ARUB Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6781076141

Posts: 7598 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I utilized Kathi for a group of 6 this past year. As all have said above, PLUS 1 and SPOT - ON !!! Will be using her services again, as soon as I have the $ to GO !!!

Posts: 94 | Location: South Eastern PA | Registered: 11 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Kathi took care of all travel arrangements for my Dad and I on our first trip to Africa in 2009 and she will be the first person we call when we return for our second hunt, our PH is a whole other story!

Posts: 103 | Location: southern wisconsin | Registered: 12 December 2005Reply With Quote