Find
Notify
Tools

Delta FF miles debit card
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted
In the past, several credit cards were available that credited your SkyMiles or frequent flyer account with points when you used them.

Delta and SunTrust Bank are now offering a debit card that will give points with "signature" purchases to include airline tickets, internet purchases, etc. There are some little rules on what a "signature" purchase is, but just about any transaction can qualify. I had to call SunTrust (and I suggest you do the same) to get a good explanation of "signature"... but it's not restrictive at all).

I hate credit cards because I abuse them. This, at least for me, is an opportunity to pay with what I have in the bank and get points.

You can sign up on line or on the phone. There is an identity check from Equafax, but no credit check, btw.

Click here for Delta Debit Card

I think it will get me about 30,000 points a year that I've been missing because of my aversion the credit cards. We'll see!

JudgeG ... just counting time 'til I am again finding balm in Gilead chilled out somewhere in the Selous.

Posts: 7544 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the clarification, I was wondering about the SunTrust debit card when I got my bank statement yesterday with some info about them.

Good Hunting,

Posts: 3143 | Location: Duluth, GA | Registered: 30 September 2005Reply With Quote