THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    confiscating silencers at Tambo

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

confiscating silencers at Tambo
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Jvalha
posted
I heard a rumor that the police at tambo are confiscating silencers.
An e-mail to PHASA confirmed the rumor. They are beeing confiscated and returned to the owners on departure SA.
Why this is suddenly happening nobody knows, but it is probably a good idea to leave the silencers at home for the time beeing.

Posts: 37 | Location: Norge | Registered: 01 January 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
We have a big-knob visiting from some place overseas. The locals don't fancy the idea of not hearing the shot. Roll Eyes

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jorge400
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scriptus:
We have a big-knob visiting from some place overseas....

LOL! rotflmo

"...Africa. I love it, and there is no reason for me to explore why. She affects some people that way, and those who feel as I do need no explanation." from The Last Safari

Posts: 839 | Location: Cumming, Georgia USA | Registered: 17 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I wish he would be confisticated so WE could have some "silence" from him!

Posts: 41790 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JTEX:
I wish he would be confisticated so WE could have some "silence" from him!

Couldn't have said it better myself. This is what we need to do. pissers

Posts: 834 | Location: Plover, Wi | Registered: 04 October 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scriptus:
We have a big-knob visiting from some place overseas. The locals don't fancy the idea of not hearing the shot. Roll Eyes

animal jumping animal

More seriously. If you guys think he's fcuked your country up now, just wait to see what damage he does between now & the end of his term.

He knows he's got nothing to lose & he'll try to do as much damage to American society & the economy before he goes as he possibly can.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Shakari

Agree but why ?

Lefty ideology ?

Previously 500N with many thousands of posts !

Posts: 1815 | Location: Australia | Registered: 16 January 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 505G:
Shakari

Agree but why ?

Lefty ideology ?
-- Like a run-away fully loaded eighteen wheeler. Eeker Like the dimwits in charge here, still trying to out social the communists and to prove that leftist crap can "work???"

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post

Obama is nothing more than a black Tony Bliar. He has exactly the same policies & the same hidden agenda/goals etc.

All you have to do is watch their speeches on you tube to see & hear how identical in every way they really are.

Now consider what Bliar and his sidekicks (including Brown) did to the UK (esp) in the last couple of years of their reign of terror. They did everything they possibly could to deliberately destroy every single aspect of British society and the economy and deliberately left the country as far as possible down the pan before they handed over power.

They even opened the floodgates of immigration and benefits in an attempt to flood the country with nee'r do wells who would come into the country and vote Liebour to increase the Liebour voter base to protect their benefits income and therefore destabilize the democratic process & British way of life.

Does any of this sound familiar by any chance?

Most of the damage the Liebour party did was in their last 2 or 3 years of power and I'll bet Obama does exactly the same thing.

My apologies for going off topic and getting political.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks

Agree re Blair and that other guy.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Scriptus:
Did you mean "Baked Cod", "Ass Cob", "No Jobs" "Knob Job'? Wasn't sure. Just checking.

Dutch

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Shakari

Agree but why ?

Lefty ideology ?

naw, he is just trying to help his African brothers by sticking it to whitey jumping

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13179 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
quote:
Shakari

Agree but why ?

Lefty ideology ?

naw, he is just trying to help his African brothers by sticking it to whitey jumping

Nah! Wrong! Actually, he has come over here to learn how to do a proper job of screwing those who try to make an honest living, every which way possible. You chaps that side of the pond had better lube your nipples? stir jumping

One of Us
posted Hide Post
"Like the dimwits in charge here, still trying to out social the communists and to prove that leftist crap can "work???""

Yes, well, even China worked that one out
after the fall of the USSR.

Funny how the biggest Communist country
decided part Capitalism works best !