THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Recommend a place to stay in Windhoek that's gun friendly?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Recommend a place to stay in Windhoek that's gun friendly?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
After a nice place to stay in Windhoek that is supportive of hunters and can keep our rifles locked in a safe while we tour. Thanks in advance!

Posts: 1077 | Location: NT, Australia | Registered: 10 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Check out Casa Piccolo - http://casa-piccolo.com/ . Great location with many good restaurants in the area. Good security and Claudia will take care of your guns without any worries.

Most of the B&Bs in Windhoek cater to hunters so it is not unusual at all for them to safeguard firearms for their customers. There are dozens of places to stay in Windhoek, however, they can and do fill up quickly so make sure you book well in advance.

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I like the Hilton.

It is by everything and they all treated us great. And they have a big safe storage. Nice breakfast and shopping there and nearby too.

Posts: 1440 | Location: Houston, Texas USA | Registered: 16 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Try the Hotel Pension Palm Quell. Small 16 rooms, and run by some Austrian ladies who make sure your stay is enjoyable. When we stayed there there was an an excellent restaurant on site. Give it some serious consideration. Jerry Hoover

Posts: 372 | Location: Round Rock,TX | Registered: 15 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Stayed in the Hilton and will stay there again. Conviently located and set up for storing firearms.

Posts: 344 | Location: Reno, Nevada | Registered: 05 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I too stayed at the Hilton, nice place, cool rooftop pool, very gun friendly and right downtown within easy walking distance of the street market and shops. I would absolutely stray there again

One of Us
Picture of Bud Meadows
posted Hide Post
I'm with Opus1 on Casa Piccolo. I stayed there in July 2015. It's about a mile from Joe's Beer House, has bright clean rooms, free wi-fi and free breakfast. The price was also very reasonable.

Jesus saves, but Moses invests

Posts: 1382 | Location: Lake Bluff, IL | Registered: 02 May 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I concur on Casa Piccolo. I have been to Namibia seven times. I have stayed at Casa Piccolo each time while in Windhoek. Claudia also has secure gun storage and parking. A good liquor store is only a block away !

One of Us
posted Hide Post
You found that liquor store too. Great place, great selections (probably the best in Namibia) and great prices.

tu2

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote