THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Heading out for my first trip with CMS

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Heading out for my first trip with CMS
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I leave San Antonio on Monday, 19 Sep at 12:05 on Delta, connect in Atlanta, leave 7:20 pm for Joburg, overnight at the City Lodge hotel then on to Harare the next morning at 10:40 on SAA. Returning Oct 4 at 1:10 from Harare, connect in Joburg leaving on Delta at 8:20 pm to come home. This site has helped me so much I would love to meet any members on any of the flights.

"Never, ever, book a hunt with Jeri Booth or Detail Company Adventures"

Posts: 489 | Location: San Antonio, Texas | Registered: 09 November 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of opus72
posted Hide Post
Have fun! Its starting to get a bit warm over there. Which camp will you be hunting from?

Will be looking forward to your report when you return.

Posts: 262 | Location: Mount Pleasant, SC | Registered: 02 February 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You have a great time. It'll get over way to quick.... Just remember one thing. It's all about the experience. Screw the tape!

Mad Dog

Posts: 1184 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 17 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I will be there the first week of November for tuskless! Big Grin
I am sure you will have great hunt----please let us know how things go.
Best of luck to you

nothin sweeter than the smell of fresh blood on your hunting boots

Posts: 746 | Location: don't know--Lost my GPS | Registered: 10 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I Will also be there for the first two weeks of november. Tuskless and buffalo, and Leopard if luck strikes. dancing

Posts: 193 | Location: Near the arctic circle, Norway | Registered: 14 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Odin:
I Will also be there for the first two weeks of november. Tuskless and buffalo, and Leopard if luck strikes. dancing

I arrive Nov. 14th for 10 days --may see you there
( I posted first week above---it is actually the first part of November------the 14th)

nothin sweeter than the smell of fresh blood on your hunting boots

Posts: 746 | Location: don't know--Lost my GPS | Registered: 10 August 2005Reply With Quote