THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    More Reasons To Avoid British Airways!

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

More Reasons To Avoid British Airways!
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted

Posts: 66940 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
In the USA many airlines are looking for ways to increase revenues by charging for things that were previously included in the ticket price. Note that I did not say "free".
Peter

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10505 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fallow Buck
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

Last year Emirates from London via Dubai to Jo'burg was the same price business class as a premium econoomy class fare on BA and Virgin.

The only problem was the extra time it took going via Dubai. I still haven't discounted it as a possibility for the future, but it does feel like a long way round!!

You should have a word and get some direct routes for next year!!Wink

Kiri

Posts: 4096 | Location: London | Registered: 03 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Duckear
posted Hide Post
So, if my wife and I want to sit together on a BA flight, I will have to pay an extra $32 bucks?

Nice.

Remind me never to fly BA.

Hunting: Exercising dominion over creation at 2800 fps.

Posts: 3099 | Location: Southern US | Registered: 21 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
So, they're deep in debt and figure that by alienating their customers with a new charge for something that should be free, that they will be able to reduce their debt? Insane. Sounds like most governmental entities today-raise sales taxes because revenues have dipped and people aren't buying, so make it harder to raise your revenues. Typical big business/government response. What's that old saying? Don't bite the hand that feeds you? What a joke.

One of Us
Picture of Steve Latham
posted Hide Post
Well what can I say, This countrys governing bodies in whatever area have always been highly skilled at killing any goose that was even thinking of laying a golden egg! Roll Eyes Steve.

Posts: 683 | Location: Chester UK, Home city of the Green collars. | Registered: 14 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Steve Turner - Total Travel Solutions
posted Hide Post
Here is the link to the information on British Airways website!

http://www.britishairways.com/...gpolicy/public/en_us

Steve Turner
Travel With Guns
210-858-9833
steve@travelwithguns.com

www.travelwithguns.com

Posts: 138 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 31 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Steve Latham
posted Hide Post
Slightly to one side of the main topic, Have a look at Ryanair, one of our budget airlines, soon to be charging to use what you guys call the john Big Grin

Posts: 683 | Location: Chester UK, Home city of the Green collars. | Registered: 14 February 2006Reply With Quote