THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Not really africa but looking to take wife to dubai for vacation

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Not really africa but looking to take wife to dubai for vacation
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
As I said I know this is not African travel, but did not know where else to post other than misc.
As stated looking for info on Dubai vacation. Wife would like to go. I know little to anything about Dubai. Where to stay, what to do. Any experience would be appreciated.
Brent

Posts: 718 | Location: va | Registered: 30 January 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
Its a city, if cities are your thing.

I have been there about 20 times in the 20 years I was in the military.

Haven't been since 2003.

Hotels are wonderful, souks are great, food is amazing, people are great, malls are amazing. Some offroad tours over the sand dunes.

The Wadi bashing excursion is wonderful, as is the desert tours.

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Link for dubai

Frostbit had a thread here with quite a few tips. Been there twice myself. Fun place Smiler Send me a PM if you have any questions!

Posts: 1089 | Location: Norway | Registered: 08 June 2012Reply With Quote