THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Hunting And Wildlife Fine Art    Bronze Sculptures Stolen at Dallas Safari Club 2024
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bronze Sculptures Stolen at Dallas Safari Club 2024
 Login/Join

posted
A member of Accurate Reloading who is a client of mine suggested I post the information about my stolen bronzes on this respected forum. Please visit this link for all the details and if you have any information or come across anyone trying to sell these bronzes here or any other wildlife or art forums you visit, I would appreciate that you contact me.

https://enews.configurecreativ...0F212540EF23F30FEDED

Posts: 11 | Location: USA | Registered: 25 January 2024Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bronze Africa:
A member of Accurate Reloading who is a client of mine suggested I post the information about my stolen bronzes on this respected forum. Please visit this link for all the details and if you have any information or come across anyone trying to sell these bronzes here or any other wildlife or art forums you visit, I would appreciate that you contact me.

https://enews.configurecreativ...0F212540EF23F30FEDED

Wow what a shame! Fantastic work, I wish you the best of luck on their safe return!

Posts: 2351 | Location: KENAI, ALASKA | Registered: 10 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Well, that is a kick in the face. Very sorry this happened to you and I hope your works are recovered and the vile creature who stole them is prosecuted and convicted. Surely there must be some closed-circuit video footage from DSC somewhere that might show the "collector" who hovered around your works.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16367 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
How big are they.

How do you think they were taken.

Posts: 19360 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TCLouis
posted Hide Post
This seemed to be a pretty serious thread to just stop with no update(s).

Don't limit your challenges . . .
Challenge your limits

Posts: 4227 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With Quote