THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CUSTOM RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Custom Built Rifles    Luxus Custom Ruger #1 in 450-400 NE
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Luxus Custom Ruger #1 in 450-400 NE
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes, I'm used to losing out on transactions with you!

Posts: 20086 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
On the LEFTY stocks....
We can do some of them in the limited guns we have started.
Contact us if you are interested guys.

513-576-1919 Adam

513-260-6200 Clay

Posts: 609 | Location: Cincinnati | Registered: 25 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yeah, Mike always figures out some way to hose me.

Posts: 20086 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Adam, I'll put a bid in on Biebs #1 before he gets a hold of it. Awesome piece, PM sent. JS

Posts: 332 | Location: eastern oregon usa | Registered: 21 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mike Brooks
posted Hide Post
Biebs,
Maybe Rich got one of the 'special edition' ones like you've got?

( Written in Crayon) dancing Eeker rotflmo

NRA Life
ASSRA Life
DRSS

Today's Quote:
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone with free monthly minutes, food stamps, section 8 housing, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Posts: 4096 | Location: Cherkasy Ukraine  | Registered: 19 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey, I laughed so hard my helmet fell off, and I missed the "short bus" again!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AFreeman:
Thanks guys.
They are all nice guns. Fit is perfect and the finish is very nice as well. Hand rubbed oil finish with all the pores filled properly, very nice.
Biebs gun there still needs the checkering done. It will be about 24 lpi.
We are building more with same quality of wood as Biebs gun above.
If you have any questions just email or call us anytime.

$1,995. for guns like above, fully finished, ready to go hunting. Limited numbers available, we will not be doing a great many of them. Various calibers available, please inquire.

Thanks again.

Adam

Ok, I am confused. I emailed Clay and he told me the price with a cheek piece was $1,500 if I supplied the rifle. What do you get for the $1,995?

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.

Posts: 6601 | Location: Moving back to Alaska | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Snowwolfe, and all interested parties.

The guns we are offering on here are in fact $1,995.
This is you buying the completed gun from us. Simple.

If you wish to send in a gun to us, the cost to re-stock it is $1,200 without a cheek-piece. With a cheek-piece it is $1,500.

LOP, can be custom.
An in house blued steel grip cap is provided on the stock.
A high quality oil finish is standard.
Checkered.
Sling stud(s).
Red or black decelerator pad.

Shipping is additional.

It is simple.

There are very limited numbers.

Thanks,

Adam

Posts: 609 | Location: Cincinnati | Registered: 25 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the information as that helps to clear up my confused mindSmiler

One final question, is the caliber limited to 450-400 or can it be ordered in 375 H&H?

Thank you

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.

Posts: 6601 | Location: Moving back to Alaska | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just about any caliber they chamber we can do.

We presently have two stainless 375 H&H rifles going.

One of Us
Picture of Boss Hoss
posted Hide Post
Please put up some pics of one of the SS 375 H&H's. I bet they are not pretty esp considering who one of them is being built for! moon

Posts: 1004 | Registered: 08 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
we are keeping Boss Hosses N01 under wraps . Its to nice to show Smiler just kidding DM.
Anyway, anyone wanting a N01 from us can order one as long its its offered by the Ruger factory and is available. we are not doing any custom calibers , barrels etc at this time.
Lux

Posts: 205 | Location: Mt . Orab OHIO | Registered: 12 July 2006Reply With Quote