Find
Notify
Tools

MPI Stocks
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Timan
posted
Is MPI still doing business. It would seem they have called it quits.

Posts: 1213 | Location: Satterlee Arms 1-605-584-2189 | Registered: 12 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Their website is still up. I have one of their stocks and am well pleased with it. Give them call or email. When I was getting information from them about my stock they were pretty quick to answer. It's been 4 or 5 years ago when I got the stock.

"...I advise the gun. While this gives a moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprize, and independance to the mind. Games played with the ball and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be the constant companion of your walks." Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 993 | Location: Wasilla, AK | Registered: 22 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Their website is up and taking orders. I bought one in 1985, it still works.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12569 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Austin Hunter
posted Hide Post
I have an ultralight rough inlet that I'm finishing for a T3. For my next light weight stock might just go with one of the new off the shelf carbon fibers.

"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid" -- Ronald Reagan

"Ignorance of The People gives strength to totalitarians."

Want to make just about anything work better? Keep the government as far away from it as possible, then step back and behold the wonderment and goodness.

Posts: 3050 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 05 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of TREE 'EM
posted Hide Post
MPI is rebooting.
New phone number 360-205-7633
New website coming soon

All We Know Is All We Are

Posts: 1219 | Location: E Central MO | Registered: 13 January 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Austin Hunter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Austin Hunter:
I have an ultralight rough inlet that I'm finishing for a T3. For my next light weight stock might just go with one of the new off the shelf carbon fibers.

Mine should finish at 19-20 oz with recoil pad, bedding, and paint. It's a full size stock as well with 14.5" LOP.

"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid" -- Ronald Reagan

"Ignorance of The People gives strength to totalitarians."

Want to make just about anything work better? Keep the government as far away from it as possible, then step back and behold the wonderment and goodness.

Posts: 3050 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 05 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I had them restock a JC Higgins Model 50 in 30,06
Looked Great and improved accuracy a ton.
But it caused my ears to ring every time i pulled the trigger. I traded the Rifle for my savage 99F .308. ...tj3006

Posts: 605 | Location: OR | Registered: 28 March 2012Reply With Quote