New
Find
Notify
Tools

John Rigby, US company
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
What is the latest? Understand they were at DSCI as a new group. I didn't see them.

Posts: 8964 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
the new london company seems like it is up in the air right now too,,, gee and they been going good for around 200 years ,,,too bad..paul

Posts: 294 | Location: MASSACHUSETTS | Registered: 26 June 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Code4
posted Hide Post
The CA mob seem to have taken the London guys to court and won the rights to the name and/or excluded the London company from useing it. I doubt it would change the quality of the respective companys products. If anyone has put an order in they will no doubt be dissapointed not to have the name on the barrel and/or action.

( A solicitor with a brief case can steal more than a hundred men with guns )

Posts: 1432 | Location: Australia | Registered: 21 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
To hell with both of them, just approach Arrizabalaga of Spain to build you a SxS shotgun or rifle,
after all, Paul Roberts did just that and had both Rigby/Arrizablaga engraved on the weapon.

However, Arrizablaga had the chopper lump barrels made and regulated by Hambrusch,Austria.
Apparently the chop.lump barrels are still made by Hambrusch , but now regulated by Armeria de Madrid..

Steve Denny former director of E.J Churchill,Director of Holland&Holland shooting grounds, considers an Arrizabalaga game gun a "best" gun in every respect.

Posts: 9434 | Location: Here & There- | Registered: 14 May 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of WoodHunter
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1462 | Location: Running With The Hounds | Registered: 28 April 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
i already have my rigbys but for what its worth ,,the cali bolt rifles look much nicer than the what was shown on the london site,,much nicer...paul

Posts: 294 | Location: MASSACHUSETTS | Registered: 26 June 2006Reply With Quote