Find
Notify
Tools

Bansner's New 'Eclat Rifle
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Jcchartboy
posted
Looks like Mark has made the decision to make a move into the ultra-high end synthetic market with the introduce of his new 'Eclat rifle priced at $14,500.

As an owner of Bansner guns at a fraction of that cost I am certain you are not paying for a more accurate gun....However, for those that are interested in spending the money anyways I am sure they will still be worth while pieces in their own right!

Good luck to Mark!

JC

One of Us
posted Hide Post
For a plastic/synthetic rifle ? Not even if I was as rich as algore .

Posts: 1135 | Location: corpus, TX | Registered: 02 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Is there really much difference between a Lamborgini or Ferrari and a Buggati...except for the 1/2 million dollars extra for the Buggati? Money has little to do with it. Impressing others is what it's all about. I have two Bansner custom rifles, one a synthetic in 35 Whelen and the other a beautiful custom 338/06 on a nice chunk of wood with an unbelievable checkering pattern flawlessly executed. Carving and checkering that stock must have taken a hefty toll on his patience...and he probably would have shot someone if he happened to make a mistake when it was almost done. Maybe I will post a pic or two of it someday. This was his Classic series but I am not sure if he does them anymore since they are not on his website now. Maybe they were too labor intensive and frazzled his nerves.

Posts: 4115 | Location: Pa. | Registered: 21 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I suppose that can happen when you hang around the SCI gang.

Posts: 1573 | Location: Either far north Idaho or Hill Country Texas depending upon the weather | Registered: 26 March 2005Reply With Quote