New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dressels
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Not sure this is the right forum, but I went online to look at Dressel's and the website is gone, with a message that this domain has not been claimed. Anyone know if they are still around, or have changed names? Thanks in advance.

Posts: 1648 | Location: Colorado, USA | Registered: 11 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Go to www.acgg.org. Look them up via Member search. Give them a call. Paul and Sharon were still here last I physically saw them last month.

Dennis Earl Smith
Professional Member ACGG
Benefactor Life NRA
Life NAHC

Posts: 311 | Location: Tygh Valley, OR | Registered: 05 November 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I spoke with Sharon yesterday and they're very much in business! They're rust bluing a set of barrels for me now.

Bob

DRSS

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?"

Posts: 810 | Location: MT | Registered: 14 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That's weird. The site was open just a couple weeks ago.

Matt
FISH!!

Heed the words of Winston Smith in Orwell's 1984:

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right."

Posts: 3289 | Location: Northern Colorado | Registered: 22 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I just pulled it up just fine. I just flew into Alberta today. Don't know if that makes a difference. It shouldn't.

Matt
FISH!!

Heed the words of Winston Smith in Orwell's 1984:

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right."

Posts: 3289 | Location: Northern Colorado | Registered: 22 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for all the replies. Worked fine today, might be some sort of filter at work that prevented it.

Posts: 1648 | Location: Colorado, USA | Registered: 11 November 2002Reply With Quote