New
Find
Notify
Tools

Skeleton Grip Cap Source?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Does anybody know a place besides NECG that has these in stock?

I'm looking specifically for the type with the scalloped point bits as seen here: Grip Cap out of stock

Posts: 1138 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 07 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gunmaker
posted Hide Post
did you call Park West?

gunmaker
------------------
James Anderson Metalsmith & Stockmaker
WEB SITE

More Pics on FLICKR

Posts: 1839 | Location: Western South Dakota | Registered: 05 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
On my Sunny Hill price list there's a 'scalloped skeleton grip cap, #226. Might check there.

Posts: 677 | Location: fly over America, also known as Oklahoma | Registered: 02 June 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I haven't called Park West, I forgot about them...

The one pictured on Sunny Hill website isn't scalloped, but I'd use that style if I couldn't find another one.

Posts: 1138 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 07 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by montea6b:
I haven't called Park West, I forgot about them... (got your PM too)

The one pictured on Sunny Hill website isn't scalloped, but I'd use that style if I couldn't find another one.
Sunny Hill doesn't show a pic of their "scalloped" grip cap, but it is in their price list.

Posts: 677 | Location: fly over America, also known as Oklahoma | Registered: 02 June 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sorry, I got a couple names mixed up... I got a PM from a member here with an offer to sell me a spare they had so I am taking the offer. Thanks all!