New
Find
Notify
Tools

Oh my - 7 Duane Wiebe rifles
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Steve Barnett has listed 7 Duane Wiebe rifles on their website.

Enjoy!

https://stevebarnettfineguns.com/new-listings

Posts: 160 | Location: Mississippi USA | Registered: 09 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Those two g.33/40's look exceptionally nice.

KJK

Posts: 678 | Location: MN | Registered: 11 December 2020Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dpcd
posted Hide Post
DW is a Master Artist for sure. The best in the world at this point.
Note also that the steel on all of them is not glossy polished like some seem to want. It is dead flat. As it should be.

Posts: 17103 | Location: USA | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That John Bollinger g.33/40 is no slouch. Beautiful gold inlay work. one needs something to look at and admire while waiting for that buck of a lifetime to come out!!!!!

KJK

Posts: 678 | Location: MN | Registered: 11 December 2020Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well..I appreciate this being brought to our attention. The Wiebe rifles are out of one collection. the Klein rifle, same collection.

Personally enjoyed a close up look-see at the other makers work. Plenty of inspiration there

Had to grin about the 500 Jeff by Mandarino "Been fired very little"..HAR ! surprise surprise

Posts: 3453 | Location: Phone: (253) 535-0066 / (253) 230-5599, Address: PO Box 822 Spanaway WA 98387 | www.customgunandrifle.com | Registered: 16 April 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
mjines and I had a chance to peruse those rifles at August's booth and they are very well done. We knew the gentleman who consigned them and he has excellent taste and a fine eye for building a nice rifle with the right components. That little swede kinda of worked its way under my skin. My it's a nice little rifle, perfect for Texas whitetails.

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7522 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Sabretooth
posted Hide Post
Those are some nice rifles for sure!

Posts: 602 | Location: Texas, USA | Registered: 10 March 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
so many wonderful details. I know it may seem minor to some but I can't stop admiring the checkering on the bolt handles!

One of Us
Picture of Austin Hunter
posted Hide Post
that 6.5x55 is very sweet

"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid" -- Ronald Reagan

"Ignorance of The People gives strength to totalitarians."

Want to make just about anything work better? Keep the government as far away from it as possible, then step back and behold the wonderment and goodness.

Posts: 3039 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 05 April 2006Reply With Quote