Find
Notify
Tools

Weatherby Custom Shop
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Pez
posted
Has anyone here ever bought a rifle from the Weatherby Custom Shop? I am curious to know if the Weatherby Custom Shop makes a top quality rifle.

Posts: 229 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: 09 August 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
I have one, a 257 Weatherby, that was built by the Weatherby Custom Shop, but I did not buy it from them, I bought it from a local firearms dealer. It's a beautiful rifle for sure.

One of Us
Picture of Pez
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Use Enough Gun:
I have one, a 257 Weatherby, that was built by the Weatherby Custom Shop, but I did not buy it from them, I bought it from a local firearms dealer. It's a beautiful rifle for sure.

have you done a lot of hunting or target shooting with it? thanks. i've read posts by a few people on this forum saying really bad things about Weatherby rifles. i've owned one Weatherby rifle and thought it was a good rifle and the only reason i got rid of it was because i traded it in on a more expensive rifle.

Posts: 229 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: 09 August 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
My 257 Weatherby is the only Weatherby rifle that I own. However, it is very accurate and it's a great rifle and caliber. Big Grin I do own some Weatherby shotguns and they are beautiful guns as well.