11th annual Shilen Swap Meet
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
11th ANNUAL

Shilen

SWAP MEET

SWAP MEET HAS ARRIVED AGAIN!!

The date has been set for the 11th annual Shilen Swap Meet! We hope that you will not only attend but also post the enclosed flyer in a visible location and help to pass the word to interested people. ANYONE can be a vendor, bring a table to set up or just back your truck up and drop your tailgate. There are NO entry or vendor fees and we will persevere RAIN or SHINE! There will be gun stuff everywhere, buy and sell as much as you like. There will be complementary chili and frito pie as always. Also new this year, will be a “Vendor Only” drawing! So if you bring a table and set up to sell something then be sure you get signed up in our vendor drawing as well as the standard Attendee Drawing!

The “Swap Meet Barrels” will be put out at 8am!!

Swap Meet Barrels are barrels that were originally ordered by our customers throughout the year that were either canceled or the customer changed their mind on contour, chamber, etc. We place these barrels back in stock for resale. Throughout the year these barrels are used to fill other orders however, when Swap Meet Time arrives any of these barrels still remaining in stock will be sold at unbelievable discounts to our Swap Meet Customers Only! Please note that these barrels are in NO WAY factory “seconds” or any lower quality than what we produce everyday here at Shilen Rifles. The warranty on these barrels is the same as any other one of our barrels!

Factory Tours will be given again this year! During the morning tours, 8:00 am until 11:00 am the drill, ream and rifle machines will run. One additional afternoon tour will be given at 1pm after lunch for anyone who misses the morning tours.

There will be a sign up table for drawings that will be held at 9am, 10am, 10:30am, 11:00, 1pm and 1:30pm. You could win Shilen apparel, discounted merchandise or even a free barrel!

Vendor Registration and Set up will begin at 7:00am to 7:30am and Attendee Registration will begin at 7:30am and continue throughout the day.

So here is the important information:

SHILEN 11th ANNUAL SWAP MEET

205 Metro Park Blvd Ennis, TX 75119

From 8am to 2pm

Saturday April 23, 2016.

RAIN OR SHINE!

NO ENTRY OR SET UP FEES

FREE CHILI, WATER, TEA AND COFFEE

DRAWINGS FOR DISCOUNTED OR FREE SHILEN STUFF.

Posts: 8959 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aaron Little
posted Hide Post
They always schedule this when I'm out of town. I'm convinced they don't like me.

http://www.facebook.com/profil...p?id=100001646464847

A.M. Little Bespoke Gunmakers LLC
682-554-0044
Michael08TDK@yahoo.com

Posts: 1021 | Location: Mineola, TX | Registered: 15 October 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Put your trip off.

Posts: 8959 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Always an interesting event.

"For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind..."
Hosea 8:7

Posts: 579 | Location: Texas | Registered: 07 January 2015Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Sevens
posted Hide Post
If I'm around I might make my way down there. Want me a featherweight barrel to put away for a project (not that I need any more). Wink

If you died tomorrow, what would you have done today ...

2018 Zimbabwe - Tuskless w/ Nengasha Safaris
2011 Mozambique - Buffalo w/ Mashambanzou Safaris

Posts: 2789 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 27 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Come on down and I'll try to help.