New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lost: Rusty Marlin...
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
he posted here somewhere that he is (apparently)building his gorgeous Rigby-style peep sights again.

Where are you...

Rich

PM me here with contact information, if you would please.

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of zimbabwe
posted Hide Post
Last address I have is Rusty's Action Work
Montross,Va
rusty42marlin@yahoo.com
I have the first one he built on a 375H&H I built on a Westley Richards SSB Mauser. It was originally a 316 Accellerated Express. The sight works perfectly but required the purchase of a special carbide end mill from Brownells to cut the cocking piece. His later sights are even nicer from the pictures he sent me. Very decent price back then.

SCI Life Member
NRA Patron Life Member
DRSS

Posts: 2786 | Location: Green Valley,Az | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
When I last spoke to him, he was too busy to devote any time to making the sights. He took down my name and number in case he started making them again or sold the design to someone.

Posts: 989 | Location: AL | Registered: 13 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
yessir, me too. I just wondered if he was back at it yet.

I got a Prechtl from Mark Cromwell at NECG via a member here. I just get a little glassy-eyed looking at all those wonderful widgets and the pricing. Mostly, the pricing. I need to get my wife to increase my allowance...

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote