New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ruger No1 rework
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Here is a Ruger in 416 Remington I am restocking and upgrading a little. It as you can see is getting a nice piece of Turkish the receiver will be color cased as well as the rib the rest will be rust blued the safety will be recessed into the tang and a new head will be installed. it will have an NECG peep sight and white bead front sight as well as a leather covered pad. This will be one of the guns I will have at DSC I will be in booth 2654 please stop by and say hello.

Michael J

Posts: 485 | Location: Lakewood Colorado | Registered: 17 February 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of fla3006
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to seeing it, an all-time favorite.

NRA Life Member, Band of Bubbas Charter Member, PGCA, DRSS.
Shoot & hunt with vintage classics.

Posts: 9487 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 11 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of adamhunter
posted Hide Post
Looking good Mike!

30+ years experience tells me that perfection hit at .264. Others are adequate but anything before or after is wishful thinking.

Posts: 854 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: 20 December 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Oooh! I'd love to see that with 28-inch barrel and chambered in .461 Gibbs No. 2.

Wink

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16495 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote