THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CUSTOM RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Custom Built Rifles    "Highlighting a New Mexico Gunsmith" Pics from Steve505
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Highlighting a New Mexico Gunsmith" Pics from Steve505
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Steve can tell about his Pre-64 M70:

Posts: 28032 | Location: KY | Registered: 09 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ron, thanks for posting.

I just want to highlight a custom gunsmith, Roy Bedeaux out of Albuquerque, New Mexico.
7mm mag., his custom integral barrel, my scope choice (2.5x10 s&b). I wanted 4 down on the
pre-64 but Roy used this bottom metal instead. I am happy with the results. Thanks

Posts: 352 | Location: Florissant, Colorado  | Registered: 29 September 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very nice work. Thank you for sharing and congratulations on having such a fine, tastefully done rifle.

Posts: 316 | Location: USA | Registered: 08 August 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Beautiful rifle. He and you both can be mighty proud of that one.

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5944 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Beautiful rifle! Congratulations. Thanks for posting.

Posts: 2587 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 26 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That's purty. Very Nice!

Posts: 4214 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gorgeous !!!

When you're taking photos a plainer background will allow your subject to be the centre of attention.

Posts: 348 | Location: queensland, australia | Registered: 07 August 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 352 | Location: Florissant, Colorado  | Registered: 29 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Above is her companion, 375HH(holds 4down). Only embellishment is the leather covered pad.