THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CUSTOM RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Custom Built Rifles    Winchester Model 70 in 375 RUM completed with pictures.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Winchester Model 70 in 375 RUM completed with pictures.
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Enigma
posted
Since I do not wish to double post, if you are interested in seeing my first custom rifle, click on the following link... its in the Big bore section.

http://forums.accuratereloadin...4711043/m/5621034751

Enjoy

Maurice

Posts: 347 | Location: Canada | Registered: 30 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cane Rat
posted Hide Post
Nice!

Posts: 2767 | Location: The Peach State | Registered: 03 March 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Enigma

If you posted that Rifle over on 24 Hour you would get lots of ooohs and aaahs. But here, on snobbish AR, in order to get a lot of praise it has to have some pretty nice walnut to go with all of that metal work. Big Grin

one of us
Picture of Enigma
posted Hide Post
I hear ya 22WRF. I feel like a teenager posting pictures of his sweetheart on prom night! Wink

Cheers,

Maurice

one of us
posted Hide Post
Well I like your sweetheart!! I had a laminate stock that looked just like that pattern wise, but was grey and blackish, looked great, I regret now getting rid of it. I am not big into synthetics or laminates, but see place for them and some of them can be very attractive. looks like a great rifle. Are you going to have it checkered? (mine was uncheckered too and I didn't know if the laminates were just harder to checker?)

thanks for posting pics, nice to see something different and done well.

Red

My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.
-Winston Churchill

Posts: 4740 | Location: Fresno, CA | Registered: 21 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Enigma
posted Hide Post
Thanks Dago for your post. Regarding the checkering... The laminate was made about 4 years ago if my memory serves me right. At that time, Accurate Innovations did not recommend checkering the laminates saying that the diamond shape checkering could break off... I did listen to them and did not get it checkered.

Maurice

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Enigma.....Great looking rifle! I love that stock and the brand name just does not get any better to my way of thinking. Terrific caliber no doubt. Thanks for posting your new play toy!

Posts: 334 | Location: America | Registered: 23 April 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Enigma
posted Hide Post
Thanks Blue Dog. I just came back from my first trip to the range. The TSX sure like H4350. I will try to go again tomorrow and shoot for very small groups WinkI love that play toy Wink