THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CUSTOM RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Custom Built Rifles    Alamo Precision Rifles - know them?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Alamo Precision Rifles - know them?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
They are in Dallas area. Use Defiance actions. Hyper accurate. Focused on customer service
What say you?

Posts: 10150 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Know them well. Robert, Garrett and crew are awesome. They will build on any action and do great work. I have two of their rifles and have had them work on another. Very professional and their facility/equipment is top notch. Don't just swing by on a Monday. :-). They are closed Mondays.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have a Defiance action on my 300 RUM but the rifle was made by John Bolliger of Mountain Riflery. Have John build the rifle and put a NF ATACR 7-35 scope4 on it.