Find
Notify
Tools

416 Rigby Ruger Remake!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Austin Hunter
posted
Pulled this link off of Facebook. New stock, bolt, and front recoil lug for a Ruger RSM in 416 Rigby.

NICE

http://www.rathcoombe.net/sci-...ruger_416_rigby.html

"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid" -- Ronald Reagan

"Ignorance of The People gives strength to totalitarians."

Want to make just about anything work better? Keep the government as far away from it as possible, then step back and behold the wonderment and goodness.

Posts: 3044 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 05 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of PSmith
posted Hide Post
Nice wood there.

Paul Smith
SCI Life Member
NRA Life Member
DSC Member
Life Member of the "I Can't Wait to Get Back to Africa" Club
DRSS
I had the privilege to fire E. Hemingway's WR .577NE, E. Keith's WR .470NE, & F. Jamieson's WJJ .500 Jeffery
I strongly recommend avoidance of "The Zambezi Safari & Travel Co., Ltd." and "Pisces Sportfishing-Cabo San Lucas"

"A failed policy of national defense is its own punishment" Otto von Bismarck

Posts: 2545 | Location: The 'Ham | Registered: 25 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nice overhaul! I have the same rifle in like new condition I would like to sell or trade if you need one for yourself.

Posts: 2173 | Location: NORTHWEST NEW MEXICO, USA | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
This rifle captured my eye before.The stock looks really nice.That California english blank from Dressel's suited the job well.I still have my California english Dressel's blank I bought from them around 2007.One day I will start a project.

Posts: 11651 | Location: Montreal | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very Nice.

Go Duke!!

Posts: 1284 | Location: Texas | Registered: 25 January 2009Reply With Quote