New
Find
Notify
Tools

My poor dead cat
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Sometimes we wonder if he's alive or dead. His favorite spot is on the back of the couch. Or one of the dining room chairs.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
They have sleeping down to an art form.

Posts: 4199 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Socks is our special baby, he is kinda slow sometimes. He doesn't walk like other cats, he bounces when he walks, more of a foxtrot. When my wife is on the couch watching tv, Socks will lay on the back and put his paw on her shoulder.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
One of ours is a solid black male named Max that walks/bounces the same way. Kinda like a skunk. He has also developer the habit of eating the pages of my wife's paperbacks as soon as a back is turned. I call it the 'Max Factor.'

Posts: 4199 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted Hide Post
He totally trust his environment.

Doug Humbarger
NRA Life member
Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club 72'73.
Yankee Station

Try to look unimportant. Your enemy might be low on ammo.

Posts: 8344 | Location: Jennings Louisiana, Arkansas by way of Alabama by way of South Carloina by way of County Antrim Irland by way of Lanarkshire Scotland. | Registered: 02 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A lot to be said about a cat trusting his environment, including the people who live there. Our cats here are super friendly, + layabouts guys, but I have seen some households where the cats are spitty +/or reclusive, or just generally crazy, + although this does not universally apply, I firmly believe that a great amount of that behaviour is due to the people in the environment where they live. I'm sure someone was offended, but, from personal experience, I had the unpleasant experience of an upcoming divorce + the tension in the home was thick. I am sure that the cats picked it up, as they were frantic then. Different cats + wives now + much better home life for all.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The only thing Socks has to worry about is that his food and water bowls are full. And maybe his brother waking him up and wanting to play.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I got 13 right now, all live outside.

Grumpy old man with a gun,,,,Do not touch.