New
Find
Notify
Tools

Eotech /Bushnell
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have been following the earlier discussion regarding the Eotech. Thought I might get one but I would buy this mail order, sight unseen (sorry about that) as I have yet to see one in the shops here.
My understanding is that the Bushnell Holosight is made by Eotech and I am starting to work out the different models within the range.
My question is whether the Bushnells are made to the same standards as the Eotech version and whether any of the models are exactly the same.
Thanks
OzzieDoc

One of Us
Picture of darwinmauser
posted Hide Post
Your probably better off putting this thread in the optics section Ozzie.

It's mercy, compassion and forgiveness I lack; not rationality.

Posts: 2414 | Location: Humpty Doo NT Australia | Registered: 18 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The EOHtech models have extra metal covering for external protection and some other features applicable to police/military applications.

Larry Gibson

Posts: 1489 | Location: University Place, WA | Registered: 18 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Couple photo's

Larry Gibson

Posts: 1489 | Location: University Place, WA | Registered: 18 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sure blew the second photo didn't I? Hate it when that happens....I will get the correct one downloaded and post tomorrow.

Larry Gibson

One of Us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sorry Larry, can't seem to open those frames.

OzzieDoc