Find
Notify
Tools

Home from the Yukon
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
wow Kelly great.

hope the ones in Yukon will have the same fur.

worked some loads that i need to try this week end and we are going next week end for few days.

i will let you know.

Phil

Posts: 1735 | Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada. | Registered: 21 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Skyline
posted Hide Post
We got another 400+ pounder last night Phil..... just a brute. Kind of skinny, but has a huge frame and I am sure he is close to B&C. Smiler

The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who are bereft of that gift.

Posts: 1811 | Location: Northern Rockies, BC | Registered: 21 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skyline:
We got another 400+ pounder last night Phil..... just a brute. Kind of skinny, but has a huge frame and I am sure he is close to B&C. Smiler

great. trees are now wearing full leaves and it will harder to find the nice boar. like your article on the 45-70 ....

Posts: 1735 | Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada. | Registered: 21 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sheephunterab:
If you ever find the documents I'd love to see them.

they are public: order against an offender court file 14-07316 if you add the information sheet related to that court case you got everything ... if i can get that copies any body else can too.

One of Us
Picture of Skyline
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by medved:
quote:
Originally posted by Skyline:

great. trees are now wearing full leaves and it will harder to find the nice boar. like your article on the 45-70 ....

Glad you like it Phil. I have actually had quite a few people contact me about it. Nice to know people actually read it. Wink

The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who are bereft of that gift.

Posts: 1811 | Location: Northern Rockies, BC | Registered: 21 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
back to the topic and what happened in 2014 for the permit zones.

on zone 7-23 on 7 permits only 1 get a sheep maybe 2 more if we add the poached one.
on the 7-25 not even that good lol on 6 permits only one lucky get one sheep.

the paradise is really going low and fast cant wait to see all other animals taken in that area ...