New
Find
Notify
Tools

Canadiangunnutz
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I have been trying to get on the above web site and it won't let me on. I have tried for four days now and no success. Is anyone having the same problem? It says I am being automatically forwarded to the site, the address I use is canadiangunnutz.com. Is this the right address? Is there a new one with the new server and stuff they have changed? Help.... I am getting email saying I have a PM but the link won't take me to the site either. Smokey

Posts: 160 | Location: Whitehorse Yukon Canada | Registered: 20 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of boilerroom
posted Hide Post
Same problem for me.

I tried doing a search to see if I could get in on a different link and no luck.

Out of all the forums I visit they seem to be down the most. You can count on it being down every couple of weeks. They should clean their act up.

Posts: 4326 | Location: Under the North Star! | Registered: 25 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have tried this morning to get into gun nutz and its still down or under construction . I have also tried the other site warm barrels and cool nights, and its also down.

Posts: 45 | Location: Ontario Canada | Registered: 02 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
They posted a little while back that they would be down for a while setting up a new server and such, I believe they said 5 days or so. - Dan

Posts: 5284 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 05 October 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Several months ago I tried to retrieve a PM from someone there and ended up being compleatly blocked out. They wouldn't answer my requests for assistance and as far as I know even ignored the Attempts of Gatehouse to intervene on my behalf. Some of the news articles I miss seeing but the rest of that site I do not. derf

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of boilerroom
posted Hide Post
Quote:

Several months ago I tried to retrieve a PM from someone there and ended up being compleatly blocked out. They wouldn't answer my requests for assistance and as far as I know even ignored the Attempts of Gatehouse to intervene on my behalf. Some of the news articles I miss seeing but the rest of that site I do not. derf

I signed on there around the sametime as here and only have 50 or so posts. That about sums it up.

You guys can check out Huntshoot.com if want a canadian flavour.

Posts: 4326 | Location: Under the North Star! | Registered: 25 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of John Y Cannuck
posted Hide Post
The rest of the guys can be found at http://www.capitalarms.com/forum/

They set it up as a back up forum for when Nutz was down. GT seems to be in real trouble this time, this is the longest I can remember him down. He has had an attack on the site to complicate things too.

Posts: 872 | Location: Lindsay Ontario Canada | Registered: 14 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
They are just switching servers just have a little patients give em a break it is turning into an excellent site.

Posts: 113 | Location: no fixed address | Registered: 09 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Gatehouse
posted Hide Post
Gunnutz got hacked, and it's been up and down for a week.

they're changing servers now.

Derf, I thought I got back to you about that, but I guess I didn't!

GT and Slavex couldn't figure out what your problem was...When the new site is up, you should try to log on again.

I think it's a great site. Probably the best for getting Canadian gun law info, and a good place to argue about the NFA

Posts: 3082 | Location: Pemberton BC Canada | Registered: 08 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gates, They said they could see no problems but I still couldn't log on and they never replied again after that so I gave up on them. IMO the best part of that site was the info on laws and the news articles. If they straighte out their mess I will have another look. derf

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Boilerromm, Thankyou for that link. I was just looking around there a bit and recognized several people I know in there. derf

one of us
Picture of boilerroom
posted Hide Post

one of us
Picture of boilerroom
posted Hide Post
Quote:

Boilerromm, Thankyou for that link. I was just looking around there a bit and recognized several people I know in there. derf

Ya, you'll see a few of us over there. We're all making fun of Gatehouse right now. He's gettin a pug!!

one of us
posted Hide Post
warm barrels is a gong show

try www.huntingbc.ca if you're a left coast shooter

gunnutz should be back up early next week (so "they" say)

Posts: 59 | Location: British Columbia | Registered: 20 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of boilerroom
posted Hide Post
Wow, first time I seen that. I'll have to log on.

Depending what way your facing, we could be the right coast. At least we vote for the right!

posted Hide Post
Ha, thats funny, tried huntshoot, and its down.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Gentlemen,

I think they are moving to host.
At least that is the way I understand it.

Posts: 66984 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Cariboo
posted Hide Post
Quote:

Ha, thats funny, tried huntshoot, and its down.

We are moving to a new server too! LoL

Here is another URL that Matt provided so that the forum may be used while the transfer is underway.

http://huntshoot.coastangler.com/hunting/

Posts: 277 | Location: McLeese Lake, B. C. Canada | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Canadiangunnutz is back up, and everything appears to be working see ya there

Posts: 872 | Location: Lindsay Ontario Canada | Registered: 14 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Maybe,I have to check out Hunting BC first. lol derf

one of us
Picture of Gatehouse
posted Hide Post
Quote:

Quote:

Ya, you'll see a few of us over there. We're all making fun of Gatehouse right now. He's gettin a pug!!

BASTARD!

Posts: 3082 | Location: Pemberton BC Canada | Registered: 08 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of boilerroom
posted Hide Post

one of us
posted Hide Post
Gatehouse
That to shoot mice with?

one of us
Picture of Gatehouse
posted Hide Post
Quote:

Gatehouse
That to shoot mice with?

No...It's The Girl.

She wants a $%^&*@ Pug DOG!!!

It won't last long out here...some wolves will get it. And I'll get blamed for it!