THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CANADIAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Canadian Hunting    prophet muskwa outfitters, kevin olmstead

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

prophet muskwa outfitters, kevin olmstead
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
i heard a rumor that this british columbia co. is having legal and financial problems. does anyone have any current info regarding the health and status of this co? any truth to the rumor? many thanks.

cold zero [Frown]

one of us
posted Hide Post
Jim Shockey is now involved with this outfitter. He bought it, or bought into it (the latter probably), I don't have the financial details. I'll be talking to Jim's associate, who by the way is also called Jim, next week, I'll ask what's up.

Frans

Posts: 1717 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Registered: 17 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Olmstead has bought up so much territory that he may simply have borrowed too much money to do so.As well the strengthened canadian dollar has hurt most outfitters.

Posts: 3104 | Location: alberta,canada | Registered: 28 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Can't comment about the financial stability of this first class family run operation; it is, however just that- a first class family run operation by a first class family.

Posts: 108 | Location: corner of walk and don't walk | Registered: 31 December 2003Reply With Quote