New
Find
Notify
Tools

BC LEH's are out
 Login/Join

Picture of Canuck
posted
Nuttin for me or anyone in my family again.

Anyone out there with some good luck?

Canuck

Posts: 7121 | Location: The Rock (southern V.I.) | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Cariboo
posted Hide Post
Antlerless mule deer for me and Antlerless mule deer for my daughter. Everything else was a cash donation to the province! LoL

Posts: 277 | Location: McLeese Lake, B. C. Canada | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
<BCSteve>
posted
At least you got something!! Lucky you. Nobody in our group got anything

posted Hide Post
My 'group' of three was drawn for Sheep and G Bear, with an open season for Bull moose. May have to tow up the large stock trailer for trophies and meat. My face hurts, I've been smiling like an idiot for 3 days.

Posts: 11 | Location: Central British Clumbia | Registered: 06 May 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Limited Entry Draw Results

Nothing for me...

Posts: 151 | Location: Vancouver, Canada | Registered: 24 December 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post

Moose in 5-04

Posts: 4 | Location: British Columbia | Registered: 21 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of boilerroom
posted Hide Post
I have a good hunt planned up in the Skeena this early Oct. My friend was successful on goat/griz and I got goat/bull moose. My friend and his wife both drew bull moose in the same area so we have a decent hunt planned smack dab in the middle of the rut and the steelhead run.

I also have a Nov mule deer/bull moose hunt that a friend from the city was successfully drawn on right in my own neighbourhood. Its actually a real easy moose hunt if you can draw.

Posts: 4326 | Location: Under the North Star! | Registered: 25 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I got the Goat draw in the Valhallas that I really wanted and am leaving on Sat. morning for four days backpacking to scout for them. It is extremely tough country, wet, densely forested to 7000 ft. and vertical; they don't call it "The Devil's Couch" for nothing. But, I know the area and exactly where the Goats live, so, I expect to see some.

I intend to solo backpack in for the first two weeks of the season and will shoot a Goat-if, he is an old Billy and they are there!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Fairly good this year. I drew a Growly bear up in my moose hunting area, as did one of the other fellas in my camp. My other two hunting buddies drew and early season doe, a late season doe, and a moose in 5-14.
Bound to get a steak or two out of that whole bunch of draws, eh?
CDW

Posts: 98 | Location: British Columbia, Canada | Registered: 08 March 2002Reply With Quote