New
Find
Notify
Tools

Oh Canada....
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
No more guns, no more booze AND no more coffee! What's next? Big Grin The last line sums it up.....these people are out of their minds.

After canceling booze, Canada is now coming for your coffee
By
Alex Mitchell
February 16, 2023 12:13pm
Updated

Last month, researchers from a province at the University of Quebec said that lowering coffee intake could combat climate change due to the reduction in pollution from making a pot.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Posts: 246 | Location: US of A | Registered: 03 April 2020Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Imagine all the pollution from making a pot of coffee!

One of Us
Picture of Scott Powell
posted Hide Post
But I'm sure the libs are fine with Starbucks...

Will the idiocy never end???

"At least once every human being should have to run for his life - to teach him that milk does not come from the supermarket, that safety does not come from policemen, and that news is not something that happens to other people." - Robert Heinlein

Posts: 893 | Location: Akron, OH | Registered: 07 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Skyline
posted Hide Post
Yes, the world is full of morons and we certainly have our fair share.
There is no end to the ridiculous crap these people come up with. Classic left wing, liberal mentality...if you don't like something it needs to be banned so that no one can do it. If you need some backing then invent some sort of bullshit study to back you up and feed it to the masses of shallow thinkers via the internet.

Sad times and no end to the lunacy in sight.

The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who are bereft of that gift.

Posts: 1809 | Location: Northern Rockies, BC | Registered: 21 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Yes, indeed! tu2 And then you have that black female fool singing the Canadian National Anthem at the NBA festivities in Salt Lake City last night and changing the wording to the Anthem to fit her liberal mindset. thumbdown

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Use Enough Gun:
Yes, indeed! tu2 And then you have that black female fool singing the Canadian National Anthem at the NBA festivities in Salt Lake City last night and changing the wording to the Anthem to fit her liberal mindset. thumbdown

Yes fucking Liberals

Posts: 482 | Location: British Columbia Canada  | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of chuck375
posted Hide Post
No alcohol means the Canadien population is going to drop like a rock.

Regards,

Chuck

"There's a saying in prize fighting, everyone's got a plan until they get hit"

Michael Douglas "The Ghost And The Darkness"

Posts: 4729 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: 01 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Skyline
posted Hide Post
Yes...shudder when I think about it. LOL Smiler

Liberalism......a dreadful disease.

The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who are bereft of that gift.

Posts: 1809 | Location: Northern Rockies, BC | Registered: 21 July 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Prohibition worked, didn't it?

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16364 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill/Oregon:
Prohibition worked, didn't it?

Canadians know how to build stills. Wink

Grizz

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1586 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of chuck375
posted Hide Post
Most of us North Americans know how to brew good beer/ales as well

Smiler

Regards,

Chuck

Posts: 4729 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: 01 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I missed it what words were used in the Canadian Anthem?

Posts: 3803 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Is the spelling be changed from Canada to Canaduh?

Posts: 3803 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bull Sprig:
No more guns, no more booze AND no more coffee! What's next? Big Grin The last line sums it up.....these people are out of their minds.

After canceling booze, Canada is now coming for your coffee
By
Alex Mitchell
February 16, 2023 12:13pm
Updated

Last month, researchers from a province at the University of Quebec said that lowering coffee intake could combat climate change due to the reduction in pollution from making a pot.

But more research is needed, send money. Big Grin

Grizz

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

Posts: 1586 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bivoj
posted Hide Post
Don’t have to go far
AR political forum is completely full of liberals and they are hunters and shooters as well…go figure

Nothing like standing over your own kill

Posts: 617 | Location: Wherever hunting is good and Go Trump | Registered: 17 June 2023Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wow.....just wow.

Tampons now offered in Canadian Parliament men’s bathrooms under Truadeau’s new policy

By Social Links forMelissa Koenig
Published Dec. 26, 2023, 7:42 a.m. ET

One of Us
Picture of Skyline
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wow.....just wow.

Tampons now offered in Canadian Parliament men’s bathrooms under Truadeau’s new policy

Yes, the stupid never ends these days with the "woke" Liberal crew in Ottawa. My New Years wish is that Trudeau finally gets the boot, but odds are we are stuck with him and his NDP coalition buddies until 2025. Trudeau says he still has things he wants to get done, which I can only assume he means that he is not satisfied with the level of destruction that he has achieved since he has been in office.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wow.....just wow.

They make excellent wicks for Molotov cocktails...

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14368 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 450 Fuller
posted Hide Post
Mindless idiots.

About standing over a pot of...POT.

Preserve us from NorthAmerican leftist liberals.
Feed them to the hungry bears...

Posts: 359 | Location: Between Alaska and Gulf of Mexico | Registered: 22 December 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of buffybr
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bivoj:
Don’t have to go far
AR political forum is completely full of liberals and they are hunters and shooters as well…go figure

Their political views sure don't support hunting and shooting!

NRA Endowment Life Member

Posts: 1632 | Location: Boz Angeles, MT | Registered: 14 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Careful what you say.....it could get you a life sentence now. Man the left is out of control.....on both sides of the border.

One of Us
Picture of Skyline
posted Hide Post
quote:
Careful what you say.....it could get you a life sentence now. Man the left is out of control.....on both sides of the border.

Sad isn't it? All those many years, lives, and effort by people in our countries years ago, fighting so that we had the right to free speech, life and liberty...only to see it being slowly stripped away. Our current governments, combined with a good percentage of our respective populations which have bought into the rhetoric, have now become the enemy of free speech. The hard left Liberals claim they are proponents of free speech, but clearly it is only free speech as long as you are saying what they want to hear and conforms with their party lines or the agendas of their followers and the small segments of our societies that want to be more than equal.

Lets hope things turn around, but I must say that it seems the numbers of brain dead exceed those who still have enough functioning grey matter for critical thinking.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

So sad , but your statement pretty well sums up the shit show we have going on now in Canada these days . But the real sad part we in Canada will be stuck . with this gong-shit show till nexy year's
Hopefully we will have a country left to fight for .
Dam leftist Liberals - Democracts !

Posts: 482 | Location: British Columbia Canada  | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skyline:
quote:
Wow.....just wow.

Yes, the stupid never ends these days with the "woke" Liberal crew in Ottawa. My New Years wish is that Trudeau finally gets the boot, but odds are we are stuck with him and his NDP coalition buddies until 2025. Trudeau says he still has things he wants to get done, which I can only assume he means that he is not satisfied with the level of destruction that he has achieved since he has been in office.

the saddest part is thinking the so called ottawan conservative will save us ...

Posts: 1730 | Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada. | Registered: 21 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by medved:
quote:
quote:
Wow.....just wow.

the saddest part is thinking the so called ottawan conservative will save us ...

What other options do we have ? I will take my chances with a Ottawan < not born with a golden spoon in his mouth > over a self entitled arrogant slimy POS Liberal from Quebec any day of the week. Please don't get me started on how I feel about Gagmeat Singh and his leftist NDP Dippers !

One of Us
Picture of chuck375
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wow.....just wow.

They'll be useful to throw at each other when they start whining.

Regards,

Chuck

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Have all of you started leaving your keys at the front door for car thieves yet?

The insanity of liberals is incomprehensible. I'm sure that particular bit of advice from the police will creep over the border into our liberal shitholes soon enough. Basically telling citizens to surrender to criminal activity.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjr:
quote:
Originally posted by medved:
quote:
quote:
Wow.....just wow.

What other options do we have ? I will take my chances with a Ottawan < not born with a golden spoon in his mouth > over a self entitled arrogant slimy POS Liberal from Quebec any day of the week. Please don't get me started on how I feel about Gagmeat Singh and his leftist NDP Dippers !

that is the dilemna problem we all want to get rid of what we have but i doubt we will get what we want with actual cpc that is conservative only in the name ...

will we get our ar 15, handguns, ak47 etc back i doubt will we get no more carbon tax i doubt but like i will vote to get rid of trudeau with no hope for the future.

Posts: 1730 | Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada. | Registered: 21 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The rest of the world is busy solving real world problems and striding ahead while the West in general is worried about all this nonsense. Will lead to our demise and serves us right.

Posts: 2536 | Location: New York, USA | Registered: 13 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by reddy375:
The rest of the world is busy solving real world problems and striding ahead while the West in general is worried about all this nonsense. Will lead to our demise and serves us right.

100% correct.

One of Us
Picture of M.Shy
posted Hide Post
Amazing isn’t it?
We kinda forget what it’s like to make honest living and if you don’t you get hungry

Posts: 124 | Location: Idaho & Montana & Washington | Registered: 24 February 2024Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Have all of you started leaving your keys at the front door for car thieves yet?

No, but I have the key to the excavator handy; in case someone tries to steal the car.
Things are not looking great but we still have a chance, if the right steps are taken. Regards, Bill.

Posts: 3521 | Location: Elko, B.C. Canada | Registered: 19 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Monday, west of Calgary, people have had enough of our punitive carbon tax.

James R. Doolitle