THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CANADIAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Canadian Hunting    Re: Grizz is hunting Grizz again

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Grizz is hunting Grizz again
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Hello Frans;
Thanks for the cong. message. I'm a firm believer in the old adage a bad day hunting is always better than a good day working, especially if it involves bears.
Grizz

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Grizzly Adams,any truth to the rumor that the gov. will offer to purchase/buy back your draw?

Posts: 108 | Location: corner of walk and don't walk | Registered: 31 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
hello;
That's a new one on me, but being a red neck Albertan I'm suspicious about conspiracies. When I first got notification that there was going to be a Grizzly Hunt, I stopped by to visit my taxidermist friend, who was a license issuer. He got the same letter I did, but all it contained was a Grizzly draw summary of last year, nothing else. I still haven't got my official notification and if I hadn't got the biologist's letter, I'd still be in the dark. As it was, I had to make some phone calls to find out where I had been drawn. Either they are awfull sloppy, or someone is trying to make it as difficult as possible. I would encourage anyone who never heard from whatever they call themselves these days to check it out the status of their application.
Grizz

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
When I called Edmonton to scream and hollar about the morons Fish and Wildlife call biologists the nice man there said that those who got drawn would be notified first, and the unsuccessfuls second. I have had my unsuccessful letter for at least a weak now, and would assume you should have official notification by now.

Chuck

Posts: 2652 | Location: Southwestern Alberta | Registered: 08 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
When I was at FNAWS in Red Deer, last..shoot, when was that, February I guess, the nice lady of Fish and Wildlife said they would CALL the successful applicants to make sure they'd have plenty time to prepare their hunt...I guess they changed their mind.

Frans

Posts: 1717 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Registered: 17 March 2003Reply With Quote