THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CANADIAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Canadian Hunting    HOLY CRAP!! GSC bullets in Canada!

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HOLY CRAP!! GSC bullets in Canada!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Corlanes is bringing them in! Anyone going to Dawson Creek? Be sure to stop in there and get us a report please!

Posts: 3785 | Location: B.C. Canada | Registered: 08 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Not much interest?

Posts: 3785 | Location: B.C. Canada | Registered: 08 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What is exciting about these? I've never heard of them (which doesn't mean much).

Posts: 828 | Location: Whitecourt, Alberta | Registered: 10 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of PoppaW
posted Hide Post
I was looking at the flat nose solids that mushroom a bit and the long range 416 bullet for 500+ yard shooting. I will try these after I figure out my Woodleigh 450's. If the price is right it will be fun to try.

WOODY
Everyone is allowed an opinion, even if its wrong.

Posts: 419 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Registered: 10 May 2004Reply With Quote
Picture of Canuck
posted Hide Post
GSC makes a phenomenal bullet. I am very pleased that there is now a CDN distributor, as Gerard has had a lot of difficult getting his product into Canada.

I will certainly be a customer. Smiler

Cheers,
Canuck

Posts: 7121 | Location: The Rock (southern V.I.) | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have used the 416's for a long time. The poor record of the S.A. postal service was a drawback so we switched to the Northforks. I guess we will be going back to GS. Mark

A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which he proposes to pay off with your money. Gordon Liddy

Posts: 199 | Location: Sask, AZ | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I called Corelane today and they have no stock in 450-.458, 270-9.3 or 270 or 300-.375 bullets; these are among the sizes I would EXPECT them to carry. So, it remains to be seen just how available these will be here, but, some is better than none and, if we Canucks BUY from them, they may well stock a greater selection.

I would really LOVE to get either 100 more Swift 450 A-Frames for my .458WM or some 450 GS bullets for it. I am happy with 286 NPs in my four 9.3 rifles and can live with 300 NPs in my two .375s, but, I would sure like to use 270 GS slugs in them for slightly flatter trajectory.

Corelanes REALLY does try to give excellent service in their retail end and I have been happy dealing with them. Too bad more BC gunshops wouldn't follw their example and cater to serious hunters/loaders and riflemen, rather than the little "blackgun" militia groupies and wannabe gangstas from wherever. I can hardly stand going into a Vancity gunstore anymore ue to this.

Posts: 2366 | Location: "Land OF Shining Mountains"- British Columbia, Canada | Registered: 20 August 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Corlanes is a true gunstore. They are 3 hours away buy road but with modern mail it is where i deal

Posts: 201 | Location: Mackenzie BC | Registered: 15 February 2005Reply With Quote