THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CANADIAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Canadian Hunting    Not so Happy election day everyone

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Not so Happy election day everyone
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of John Y Cannuck
posted
Now, lets get the Conservative vote out, so we can all go hunting.

Posts: 872 | Location: Lindsay Ontario Canada | Registered: 14 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
We will know tonight if this is a happy election day or the start of another 4 year nightmare

Posts: 2436 | Location: manitoba canada | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
two votes for the good guy's from this house

one of us
posted Hide Post
I was thinking of going shooting tonight, but then remembered that I have to vote!

So, I'll vote on the way home, then go shooting. A double disappointment for the Liberals!!! HA! Rot in Hell, you bastards!!

Posts: 2921 | Location: Canada | Registered: 07 March 2001Reply With Quote
Picture of Canuck
posted Hide Post
Fischer,

I think you should change your itinerary slightly...on your way home from work you should buy a gun, then vote, and then go shooting!

Cheers,
Canuck

Posts: 7121 | Location: The Rock (southern V.I.) | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Not much I can do but hope you guys do the right thing ;-)

Frans

Posts: 1717 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Registered: 17 March 2003Reply With Quote