Find
Notify
Tools

Glock after market triggers.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted
Anyone have an opine or experience with the after market Ghost triggers that limit trigger over travel?

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!
DRSS, NRA & SCI Life Member

"I am rejoiced at my fate. Do not be uneasy about me, for I am with my friends."
----- David Crockett in his last letter (to his children), January 9th, 1836
"I will never forsake Texas and her cause. I am her son." ----- Jose Antonio Navarro, from Mexican Prison in 1841
"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Arbroath April 6, 1320-“. . .It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.”

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have a Ghost trigger but not the one that limits overtravel. Could never see the point!
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10514 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Not needed Glock makes a target trigger at 3.5 lbs why not get one from glock.

Posts: 19399 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Rusty, it is best to talk to the owner Lenny Magill! There are several things you can do to that Glock and triggers differ in price etc. They now do trigger installation in their shop. They are located in San Diego Cal.

Number is 800-601-8273

Posts: 334 | Location: America | Registered: 23 April 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
If your goal is over travel limitation, you will have to install an aftermarket trigger. Glockstore.com has a fulcrum trigger that will do the job. I do not have any experience with the Ghost. If it is making the trigger lighter, buy a shearer 3.5# connector and then google glock trigger and there are instructions for lightning it even more with some polishing. Mine is a crisp (for a Glock) 2.8#. I am happy with that and I can put it back, if I need to.

Hope it helps.

Larry

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 3942 | Location: Kansas USA | Registered: 04 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
thanks for the suggestions here. I just horse traded into a Lone Wolf frame and am starting to accumulate parts for a build. The plan is a two top end set for 40 S&S and 9mm.

regards,

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Chuck1911
posted Hide Post
I would bet a good dinner that spare top end would eventually have to have its own frame...... rotflmo

Chuck Warner
Pistolsmith
/

Posts: 332 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: 15 June 2009Reply With Quote