New
Find
Notify
Tools

10mm semi
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Im still looking for a 10 mm for my son for his collage graduation. . Any help would be appreciated

Posts: 559 | Location: Michigan, US | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
gun broker or the like - look for s&w 1006 or 1076

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
69deer, this topic has been covered extensively on this and the Handgun Hunting forums. Just do a search on "10mm" or something like that and you can find everything you want to know. I am not sure what you are asking. Are you asking if someone has a 10mm semi auto for sale? If so let us know what you are looking for. If you are asking for what to buy, then do the search. Here is a short list:
EAA Witness Elite
EAA Witness Hunter
Glock
S&W 1006 or 1076.
There may be others but these seem to be the main candidates. I own the EAA Witness Elite.
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10510 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Vanderhoef
posted Hide Post
Colt Delta Elite
Dan Wesson
Glock 20
Kimber Eclipse

I have the colt and a glock. LOVE the Colt and frankly never a big fan of Glocks but that 16 round magazine sure is nice!

"....but to protest against all hunting of game is a sign of softness of head, not of soundness of heart."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 466 | Location: Just west of Cleo, TX | Registered: 20 February 2008Reply With Quote