New
Find
Notify
Tools

Firestorm 380 ????
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I am concidering buying a Firestorm 380. Anyone have anything to say good bad or ugly???

"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. I would remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue."
Barry M Goldwater.

Posts: 968 | Location: YUMA, ARIZONA | Registered: 12 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Unless you can buy the irradiated milspec loads for one buy a small one. That way it won't hurt so much when somebody takes it away from you and sticks it up your A$$.
Seriously, you better be a real good shot, and let the perp get close.

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yes I would much rather carry my 45, but it is a bitch to hide wearing shorts and t shirt. This is Arizona.

Lyle

"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. I would remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue."
Barry M Goldwater.

Posts: 968 | Location: YUMA, ARIZONA | Registered: 12 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ummmmmmm, are you short and chubby enough to wear a burkha? Guy could pack an M-60 under one of those. How about one of those Taurus 2" snubbies in 357 Mag in a crotch holster? These days nobody would pay any attention if you were scratching yourself a lot...

Rich
Eeker

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote