New
Find
Notify
Tools

CZ 75 B in 40 S&W
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I was thinking of buying one of these for plinking and would appreciate some feedback about how accurate they are and how they feed and eject.
Thanks

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.

Posts: 6604 | Location: Moving back to Alaska | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have one of these. I don't believe that they are made any more. I really like the gun. I have had zero failures to feed or eject. Accuracy is not target level, but probably better than normal. It is a full size gun with a nice grip angle.
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10510 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have one and in MY hands, it is more accurate than my Glock. I really like it. It fits my hands very well and since I am ambidextrous, I can use the ambi safety. It has never failed to fire, feed or eject with anything I put into it. They are well worth the money.

Larry

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 3942 | Location: Kansas USA | Registered: 04 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
I've got one too and enjoy shooting it. I will not say that it has never had a failure to feed because that wouldn't be true. I once or twice had a failure to completely eject incident (resulting in a double feed type of incident), but probably because the brass had been so battered that extractor slipped over the case rim. I think the stock model could use a stronger firing pin spring (you may see some firing pin drag marks with hot loads) and I also think the extractor spring should be stronger. Hell, I think the recoil spring should be stronger too! I have one of the first ones made and I suspect it just had 9mm springs all-around so I changed them all. With some loads it is incredibly accurate.

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote