THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM PISTOL SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Pistol Shooting    ** GUN POLL ** Come on guys help me out!!

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

** GUN POLL ** Come on guys help me out!!
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Pa.Frank
posted
Obtaining a carry permit in delaware is very difficult and expensive!

Please go vote in the poll! It's about midway down the page on the right hand side.

Gun Poll

NRA Benefactor.

Life is tough... It's even tougher when you're stupid... John Wayne

Posts: 1961 | Location: The Three Lower Counties (Delaware USA) | Registered: 13 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Done! The result when I voted was about 83% yes, 17% no.

Best of luck with the attempt to revise the permit regulations!

Cheers, Dave.

Aut Inveniam Viam aut Faciam.

Posts: 6716 | Location: The Hunting State. | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of thornell
posted Hide Post
voted, loosing ground though. Down to 82.3%.

Posts: 705 | Location: MIDDLE TENNESSEE | Registered: 25 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I voted. Here in Ohio they made it possible to get a carry permit a couple years ago - all it takes is time and money. Actually I got one in NY and it was easier, if you can believe that.

Posts: 68 | Location: Dayton, OH USA | Registered: 05 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
Looks like you're winning this poll. Now to get a politician to respond is debatable. hammering

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Pa.Frank
posted Hide Post
Thanks Guys! Sad thing is, if you go try to find the results, they are buried or have been removed.

If it went the other way, it would have been front page news.

NRA Benefactor.

Life is tough... It's even tougher when you're stupid... John Wayne

Posts: 1961 | Location: The Three Lower Counties (Delaware USA) | Registered: 13 September 2001Reply With Quote