THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM PISTOL SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Pistol Shooting    I need to get 500 rounds (at least) of .40 S&W...where?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I need to get 500 rounds (at least) of .40 S&W...where?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Not_Infringed
posted
I have a tactical class on June 6th (and a CCW class on June 16) and I need to get rounds for the classes. Where can I get some cost effective class ammo, and on the double time???

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"All our liberties are due to men who, when their conscience has compelled them, have broken the laws of the land."
-- William Kingdon Clifford

Posts: 65 | Location: KC, MO | Registered: 17 March 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Try Black Hills, Cabelas, local Police Supply vendors, Bass Pro, Midway, and every Walmart in a 50 mile radius... Big Grin

Also SHAME ON YOU, for not having at least 5000 rounds in your stockpile reserve... shame thumbdown homer shocker

DOUBLE RIFLE SHOOTERS SOCIETY

Posts: 16134 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
And that 5000 is just in the house! You need at least another 2K in the bomb shelter (you do have one don't you?) 200 in the car, 500 in the "bug out bag" and 4 full mags on you, "just in case". I'm sure they will teach you all that in your class.
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10505 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1572 | Location: Either far north Idaho or Hill Country Texas depending upon the weather | Registered: 26 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of mr.pepper
posted Hide Post
Check out cabelas they usually have bulk ammo.
cabelas bulk

''People should say what they mean and mean what they say. Life is too short to be lead down the wrong path.''

Posts: 184 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 14 February 2005Reply With Quote