THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Heym Prices & Dealers in US?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Heym Prices & Dealers in US?
 Login/Join

posted
Info on buying a Heym DR in the US seems as elusive as Bigfoot and the ever-mysterious Yeti. Anyone have a website that shows the Heym models WITH prices, specifically the 88B/Safari, a darned fine looking rifle, might I add?? Thanks

one of us
posted Hide Post
Try www.eurogunimports.com

DOUBLE RIFLE SHOOTERS SOCIETY

Posts: 16134 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
a darned fine looking rifle, might I add??

And a darned fine handling rifle to boot. I have one of the older ones with the selective ejector/extractor switch in .470NE. One sweet handling gun.

Geronimo

Posts: 816 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 14 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Charles Prince with Euroguns typically lists his rifles on Guns America. Here is a current listing for example:

http://www.gunsamerica.com/guns/976261209.htm

I bought a Heym from him last year and am very pleased. Intend to use it in September on a couple of buff in the Selous.

Mike

Posts: 21269 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bulldog563
posted Hide Post
Pretty sure that one is sold. He does have a 600 listed as well.

Posts: 2153 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 23 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi

Any info on Canadian dealers would be great.

Ian

Posts: 234 | Location: Northern Ontario | Registered: 25 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
www.newenglandcustomgun.com

Jack

OH GOD! {Seriously, we need the help.}

Posts: 2791 | Location: USA - East Coast | Registered: 10 December 2005Reply With Quote