Find
Notify
Tools

Double Dribble
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of CCMDoc
posted Hide Post
Bwannanelson ordered a Sabatti in 600NE when said were first announced. Given the experiences shared on these hallowed pages, he has no faith that he will see said Sabatti in 600NE despite the receipt in his possession. Thus he is grateful that he chose another manufacturer.

C'mon you two! Sober up! Somewhere in the world its time to go to work! coffee

NRA Lifer; DSC Lifer; SCI member; DRSS; AR member since November 9 2003

Don't Save the best for last, the smile for later or the "Thanks" for tomorow

Posts: 3460 | Location: In the Shadow of Griffin&Howe | Registered: 24 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Steve Ahrenberg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LionHunter:
quote:
Originally posted by JCS271:
Still loving mine, and, other than their chosen method of regulation, thats the only complaint I hear about them.

Could someone please give me a FACTUAL instance of inferior parts, substandard metallurgy, etc.

I read of the occasional ejector issues but those are posted about all brands.

AR's favorite double smith JJ has looked one over and given it a nod of approval and has told others that he even offers this type of inexpensive regulation in his shop.

Obviously hundreds have been sold and we are beating this horse to death over a few that the owners were dissatisfied with and they all received a full refund!

I would never be so bold as to point out what a piece of &*%#$ your merk, K, chap, VC etc. is compared to my classic T. Bland .577.

Why, because they are all fine rifles in their own right.

Can't we all just get along? Smiler

Mine was the very first Sabatti JJ had seen and after working on it for me, he did say he had no problems with it. I have since had to return it to Cabela's for a refund due to more than one problem. First, it wouldn't shoot to my DG standards and then it broke an ejector after only 25 rounds.

Two things I'd like to make note of:

1. JJ asked me last week to post that if anyone says he would do a "dremel" regulation, that he would NOT ever and that saying so is "BULLSHIT". He repeated the word three times.

2. Cabela's has been superb in trying to make those with problem Sabattis happy. Repair, exchange or refund, Cabela's is doing the right thing for its' customers. thumb for the Reno Gun Library Mgr, Ryan Newton, who did whatever I asked and was a complete professional and a pleasure to deal with.

I am truely sorry the Sabatti didn't work out for me; I wanted it to.

It seems to me, things have come full circle.

http://forums.accuratereloadin...0101804/m/4551058641

Regards,

Steve

Formerly "Nganga"

Posts: 3401 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 26 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have been following the Sabatti posts very closely. I was with Bwananelson when he was looking at the Sabattis. He ordered the 600 the next day when I wasn't there. I must admit, the Sabatti posts took the heat off of us Baikal and Pedersoli owners, which I am (both). Would I buy a Sabatti...yes if I found one correctly regulated, or at least shot to the regulation target. A gun is a tool to me....and most of my tools sit in the shop as my guns sit in the safe.

Life Is For Service
DRSS

Posts: 254 | Location: South Florida | Registered: 26 August 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gosh, I never thought this would generate this much conversation

Posts: 53 | Location: Virginia and Georgia | Registered: 26 November 2009Reply With Quote