Find
Notify
Tools

Sabatti 9.3X74R
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Dave Bush
posted
Anyone here owned, shot, handled, or seen a Sabatti in 9.3X74R? What was your impression?

Dave
DRSS
Chapuis 9.3X74
Chapuis "Jungle" .375 FL
Krieghoff 500/.416 NE
Krieghoff 500 NE

"Git as close as y can laddie an then git ten yards closer"

"If the biggest, baddest animals on the planet are on the menu, and you'd rather pay a taxidermist than a mortician, consider the 500 NE as the last word in life insurance." Hornady Handbook of Cartridge Reloading (8th Edition).

Posts: 3728 | Location: Midwest | Registered: 26 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have one and other than the triggers being a little heavy I really like it. It's light and handy and shoots great with Norma ammo.Fit and finish is good and it doesn't rattle my teeth to shoot it.

DRSS

Posts: 625 | Location: OK USA | Registered: 07 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am very pleased with mine. I did have the triggers worked and a better recoil pad put on. I threw an old 1-4X Leupold on it and worked up a load with the Hornady bullet and H4350 powder that is staying inside 1 1/4" at 50 yards. I need to give it a go at 100 and 200 yards. I bought a bunch of Nosler 250 gr Accubond seconds that I am going to work with when I get home. Nice, light accurate piece it appears.

Posts: 1572 | Location: Either far north Idaho or Hill Country Texas depending upon the weather | Registered: 26 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The 250 Accubonds will be a great load...driven a bit faster than the 286s to maintain regulation.

Posts: 20086 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
One of my Squeezes has one and uses it regularly on Drive Hunts.

I've had ample opportunity to fondle, tinker with it & shoot it too.

I agree with the quote below.

quote:
Fit and finish is good and it doesn't rattle my teeth to shoot it.

Cheers,

Number 10

Posts: 3433 | Location: Frankfurt, Germany | Registered: 23 December 2004Reply With Quote