THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    My searcy 500NE arrived today.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My searcy 500NE arrived today.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of JDA-CO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shootaway:
Yes for me not you. That is why you are always changing doubles even though they cost very expensive-because yours are always shooting like that rotflmo .Unlike you this will be my only heavy double because it will shoot bullseye and continue to do so always!

As long as the bullseye is 30 inches in diameter...

One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
George, maybe you can take that thing turkey hunting!

animal

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm sick of seeing that double laying on a cardboard box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 2832 | Location: NC | Registered: 08 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by srose:
I'm sick of seeing that double laying on a cardboard box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Easy Killer! I have seen plenty of OK photos of rifles on people's beds before. You need to be more understanding when it comes to the plight of the homeless in Canada.

I am sure Shootaway will upgrade to the conventional refrigerator box once he can afford it. jumping

Matt

Posts: 374 | Location: Anchorage AK | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Far be from me to defend shootaway, but as a Canuck I feel I must speak!

Gun photos like the one he is displaying are a time-honoured (note the correct spelling, please!Smiler) tradition in the Canadian shooting sub-culture. Our most popular gun-related forum up here is rife with such snapshots. The normal background includes assorted tools on a messy bench, a pile of dirty laundry, some empty beer bottles, a few cardboard boxes and usually a mangy-looking cat or two, all tastefully arranged on a worn and mysteriously-stained pile carpet. The true cognoscenti among us prefer to take the photos from a high angle, looking down...this allows the inclusion of a number of naked, hairy toes along the bottom edge of the photo.

Now, as for shootaway's manners, his communications skills and his shooting/gunsmithing talent...I've got nothing...

Posts: 1028 | Location: Manitoba, Canada | Registered: 01 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Now, as for shootaway's manners, his communications skills and his shooting/gunsmithing talent...I've got nothing...

JWM- I appreciate your honesty.

Matt

Posts: 374 | Location: Anchorage AK | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Shootaway,

Would you PLEASE replace that photo of your rifle with one that has a background worthy of a Searcy. We all enjoy seeing it but somewhere other than on a cardboard box in the stock room of some store. And by the way, where was that photo taken? I'm curious.

Posts: 156 | Location: Preferably in the woods with my Verney-Carron .450/400 NE double rifle | Registered: 07 January 2011Reply With Quote