New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hornady .500 NE Ammo
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Does anyone know of a place with Hornady .500 NE DGX/DGX in stock? All of my sources are on back order. I am looking for 200 rounds +/- Any help is much appreciated....

Posts: 150 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 30 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of safari-lawyer
posted Hide Post
mdstewart may have some.

www.featherandfly.com

Will J. Parks, III

Posts: 2988 | Location: Alabama USA | Registered: 09 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
I bought 5 boxes on Midway on Sunday. They were DGS though.

Mike

Posts: 21241 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hmmnnn... I'm about a year away from owning my first DR. I should consider buying ammo long in advance. Wouldn't that just be double gun hell; getting your first one then having to wait in agony to feed it some brass.

- Dave

Posts: 156 | Location: Preferably in the woods with my Verney-Carron .450/400 NE double rifle | Registered: 07 January 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of LionHunter
posted Hide Post
I have three boxes of Hornady 500NE DGS (solids) available.

Mike
NRA Life
Sables Life
Mzuri
IPHA

"To be a Marine is enough."

Posts: 3577 | Location: Silicon Valley | Registered: 19 November 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the offers on the solids. I will need some of those too, but for now I am looking for the DGX. I think I have located about 4-5 boxes through some good leads provided here. Thanks again....

Jeremy

Posts: 150 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 30 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
LionHunter...I'll take a box of those solids.

PM sent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36646 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Get in line!!!

Posts: 20087 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Well...I'd just like to have 4 of them...really.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36646 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of LionHunter
posted Hide Post
PM's answered. Thanks.

Mike
NRA Life
Sables Life
Mzuri
IPHA

"To be a Marine is enough."

Posts: 3577 | Location: Silicon Valley | Registered: 19 November 2008Reply With Quote