THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    I only have two double rifles but they are fun
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I only have two double rifles but they are fun
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I have two double rifles both .50 muzzleloaders but lots of fun .One is a Kodiak the other is a cva express rifle.I put double express sites on both of them and small rifle primer adapters that make them go off as fast as a smokeless hammer gun .I always wanted a 405 win double rifle but it was never in my budget. I WILL probably sell these two soon I can't shoot over 25 yards anymore with open sites. I USE TO be able to hit clay targets at 75 yards with both of these .I learned alot from these two rifles alot of work but easy to regulate with the double adjustable sites .

Posts: 2534 | Registered: 21 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have a Cva 50 sxs with 12 ga barrels as well. Only one sight, took me a long time to figure the right load, bullet, etc. Each barrel shoots well on their own. Got it down to about minute of grapefruit at 50 yds. Great fun. Had a number of doubles from 30-30 to 500-415. Once you've been bit, it's over.
Cheers
Rick

DRSS

Posts: 707 | Location: Gulf coast SW Fla. USA | Registered: 21 December 2006Reply With Quote