THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    I. Hollis Gun case on ebay right now (March 5)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I. Hollis Gun case on ebay right now (March 5)
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of 577NitroExpress
posted
All:

There is a leather covered gun case from I. Hollis on ebay right now. The case is in Australia, but the seller will ship worldwide.

I. Hollis Gun Case

I have no connection to the buyer and know nothing about this case. Just thought I'd pass it along in case someone is looking for a case like this.

577NitroExpress
Double Rifle Shooters Society
Francotte .470 Nitro Express

If stupidity hurt, a lot of people would be walking around screaming...

Posts: 2789 | Location: Bucks County, Pennsylvania | Registered: 08 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of lee440
posted Hide Post
It is a shotgun case with a motheaten interior which is about par for the course with something that old with wool lining. The nice part is that since you would probably reline it anyway, it would not be hard to refit into a double rifle case by redoing the dividers. The original Makers Label is fairly good. This would make a nice addition for someone with a Hollis gun if gotten right and the shipping is not terrible. I have bought several restorable cases from England, shipping is around $100.

DRSS(We Band of Bubba's Div.)
N.R.A (Life)
T.S.R.A (Life)
D.S.C.

Posts: 2268 | Location: Texas | Registered: 18 May 2004Reply With Quote