New
Find
Notify
Tools

500/416
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
i posted on reloading but no response. does anyone know where to buy dies,brass,trim die etc for 500/416
thanks
gerry

Posts: 1396 | Registered: 24 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Try Huntington's.

Midway ?
Graf's ?

Posts: 3191 | Location: Victoria, Australia | Registered: 01 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
Picture of Dave Bush
posted Hide Post
Gerry:

I use RCBS dies. I would try Midway or Huntingtons. I have a bunch of BeLL and Jamison brass but you can also get it through Jamison, Grafs, or Midway. The brass lasts forever. I use a Hornady trimmer. It's long enough. What kind of gun do you have. Not all brass works with a Blaser. If you have a Blaser, I can send you a couple of rounds of Jamison brass to see if it works.

Dave
DRSS
Chapuis 9.3X74
Chapuis "Jungle" .375 FL
Krieghoff 500/.416 NE
Krieghoff 500 NE

"Git as close as y can laddie an then git ten yards closer"

"If the biggest, baddest animals on the planet are on the menu, and you'd rather pay a taxidermist than a mortician, consider the 500 NE as the last word in life insurance." Hornady Handbook of Cartridge Reloading (8th Edition).

Posts: 3728 | Location: Midwest | Registered: 26 November 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I use Hornady dies for my 500/416. I believe I got them from Huntington's.
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10505 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
mine is a k-gun shoots factory good but i would like to reload if i can find components. thanks for answers

one of us
posted Hide Post
Good! Another K gun shooter in 500/416. Let us know when you are ready. We may have some good loads for you.
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10505 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
i will look for help. thanks