THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Which BIG Bore caliber for a Double
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Which BIG Bore caliber for a Double
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Todd:

Glad I was of a help and hope this will help others on this forum deal with the people at Cabela's regarding the Sabatti issues.

I ran across some people that were not aware of the problem. and I had to explain it to them and they were receptive especially after I told them about my experience with the Sabatti rifles and the method that was used to regulate some of these rifles and that I have the proof to back what I say.

Of course I had to be courteous about it and for the most part they were very helpful.

Malek

Good hunting/shooting and God's best

Best regards

Malek
Good Hunting/Shooting and God's best.

Posts: 812 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: 25 December 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Todd:

After I submitted my reply it caught my eye that you are from Texas.

Well I want you to know that I am moved when I hear and see on TV the tragedy that is going on there with these devastating fires.

My prayers go out on your behalf and on the behalf of the people out there that have been literally going through hell.

God's help and blessings

Malek
Good hunting/shooting and God's best

Best regards

Malek
Good Hunting/Shooting and God's best.

Posts: 812 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: 25 December 2010Reply With Quote